Tank refurbishment / replacement and remedial works
Water storage tank refurbishment & replacement
WMS works with a number of companies within the water treatment industry . This extended structure enables the company to offer a complete turnkey service to satisfy all clients’ water service requirements, from basic remedial and plumbing works to refurbishment and replacement of large capacity water storage tanks.
WMS holds a wide stock of parts and have the capabilities to carry out works which are critical to controlling the risks associated with Legionella and ensuring your site is compliant.
Examples of tank improvements:
- Supply and fit ball valves (Keraflow, equilibrium etc)
- Can be used to adjust volume in tank
- Fit warning and overflow pipes
- To discharge outside a building or in a noticeable location
- Supply fitted lids and screens
To prevent access by dust, insects, birds, small rodents and other debris
- Configure internal sparge pipes
- To avoid linking multiple water storage tanks due to operational difficulties and also problems with unequal flow rates and possible stagnation.
- Bypassing unnecessary tanks
- If water storage tanks are no longer required or storage of water is too high for peak needs and results in stagnation within the tank.
- Cold water storage tank insulation
- Carried out to minimise heat loss/gain
On the odd occasion a tank refurbishment may not be possible due to the internal conditions of the water storage tank,
WMS offer a complete tank replacement service using WRAS approved GRP sectional, 1 piece & 2 piece tanks to any dimension or capacity to ensure all our clients are met with minimal distrubtion.
Contact us today & find out how we can help you!
We can provide you with our expert advice along with a free no-obligation quotation.
Water Management Services holds the following company accreditations listed below.
Our team are City & Guilds qualified and are very helpful and will be able to give you all the help and advice that you require. If you would like to arrange a site visit then please get in touch with us today by phone, email or via our contact form.
CALL US ON:
Tel: 0333 355 1875
Contact us today for a quote!
Water Management Services (Midlands) Limited
92A Lichfield Street
We offer a national water management service that is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.